Friday, May 27

While Mummy Sews...


Oh, the wonders of buttons.  Both of my boys are entertained for long periods of time by a jar of buttons.  And, yes, there have been a few moments stolen at the sewing machine in the midst of preparing for the move and I'll share eventually, but for now we are fully into packing and cleaning and changing our address and finding window cleaners, etc.  I am weary, but taking it one step at a time.  I'm grateful to not feel too overwhelmed, though I'm so looking forward to settling into our new home and having Grandma visit early in June.

I'll be back more regularly, but for now I'll share when I can and am grateful for all of you who check in on our life and leave your thoughts - it really means so much.

6 comments:

Sarah said...

let me know your new address so I can be sure things get to Jonah! I hope the moving goes well. and major congratulations on baby #3!

Jenny said...

Oh my kids too love my button jar. Logan especially. He strings them on pipe cleaners and makes us all bracelets. He'll get in phases and make 20 at a time. Seriously! Cant wait to see what you're working on. I'm busy too but refuse to post until the last hem and button are done. :) Happy moving. Hope it goes well with the pregnancy on top of it.

The Egan Family said...

Moving is so exhausting! Especially during a pregnancy! I hope everything goes very smoothly for you. If you are comfortable saying so online, where is your new place?

Watkins said...

We are on Hepburn gardens about 1/2 mile out of town. It is closer and a fun old house, but I'll share more on that soon.

suewatkins said...

What a darling boy!! Take care of yourself and stay focused on just one step at a time.

The Egan Family said...

That's great! You won't have to climb that hill every time you go into town! I'll look forward to seeing your posts about it later.