Monday, March 12

Too Little. Too Late.



Remember when I made these trousers in early fall for the older two boys?  Well, these little overalls were cutout and made at the same time... well, almost made.  I did so much handwork after Rowan was born as I sat and fed that I figured I'd leave the buttons and under-leg snaps till after the baby came.  Well, they are a 3-6 month size and my large baby barely fit in them last weekend when I finally finished them off.  Oh well, they were cute for the photo shoot... and then he started bursting out of them.






5 comments:

Jenny said...

oh that smile!!!

Laura said...

Adorable! And if it makes you feel any better, I just this week finally sewed on a snap to a bib that I painstakingly entirely handsewed when Liliana was a wee baby! Wasn't used for a year and a half because of a single snap I didn't do...but your overalls are far more marvelous than a bib. Beautiful work!

Leslie said...

Adorable! I can't believe you can sew like that- what a gift! Thanks for the smiles this morning!

suewatkins said...

I can't believe I have been blessed with another darling little grandson. Three in a row! Amazing! You and Jim seem to have a gift for producing very cute boys!

Rachel Stone said...

MMM, flannel lined corduroy overalls over a chubby baby! Delicious.