Wednesday, April 13

What We've been up to...

Life feels very full right now.  A friend asked me what were up to the other day and I couldn't think what to say.  Jim's working hard on his thesis, we're spending more and more time outside enjoying spring weather, we are spending time with friends and we are reading lots (especially Jonah).  But I could have said we were doing all those things a month ago and I'm pretty sure that's what we'll be doing a month from now.  Pretty ordinary.

Sometimes I think it is easy to be so caught up in looking for the moments that break from the ordinary that I can forget that just plain ordinary is a very good place to be.  So right now I'm focused on letting go of expectations and just living one spring moment at a time.








1 comment:

suewatkins said...

Missing you all! Wish i could be there.