Monday, April 18

Palm Sunday

We begin on this journey of Holy week.  I love the palm procession that marks the beginning of this week at our church and I am looking forward to our little home services during the week (our church's services are after the boys bedtimes.)  

As we continue toward the mystery of Easter I am eager to share and learn alongside my boys, but am also keenly aware that letting go of my expectations has proved to be a very important and timely lenten discipline this year that will need to continue this week.

So, without much to say here are some images from Palm Sunday - "Hosanna, Hosanna, Hosanna in the Highest!"



1 comment:

Deb Chitwood said...

Your Palm Sunday posts are truly beautiful. I featured them at the Living Montessori Now Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/LivingMontessoriNow