Tuesday, October 5

Birthday Breakfast

Today was a quiet day. It was perfect for a first birthday. After much debate we decided to not 'throw a party' as I wanted to be fully present to my wee man and that is what he wants most. We did lots of the things he loves today - reading, going to the park, eating pancakes, singing songs, playing with animals, finding new toys in bags (that was a hit!), walking, standing on his own with no support (that was a new one!) and taking nice long naps.

There are lots of baby photos to sort through and some handmade to share later in the week, but for now here is the birthday breakfast at its finest.
.................................................................................
"Here I am ready for my birthday breakfast to begin"
"Ah, those sticky pieces of pancake are so hard to get off with your hands..."
"Look. I got it!"

No comments: