Tuesday, May 4

Another New Bath Mat

This house has drab tan carpet in every room except the kitchen and porches - yes even the baths. So after doing the laundry mat I was inspired to make another rug to give a little life to our downstairs half bath. It is made from an old towel and a sheet (which I had cut up for another project which I'll share soon as it is all but done, and I'm just waiting for another package of bias tape to arrive via post from my creative patron - aka: my mom). This one looks like the one from Handmade Home though it is slightly smaller. The second time around this was a super quick project; I started it at 3 in the afternoon and finished by 8 pm and that was with making dinner, eating and putting two boys to bed in amongst the sniping and sewing. I'm in a bit of a creative frenzy at the moment... as you will see in the days to come.


No comments: