Thursday, March 11

A Hat for Daddy

The first thing I knit when I was learning the skill during our time in Vancouver was a hat for Jim. And, I knit him another at some point, but it was on the small side, so he didn't wear it much. Anyway, it was time for Jim to have a new hat. This one is mostly llama wool (though the blue stripes are merino). It was my olympic watching project. I didn't follow a pattern, so I'm quite pleased with how well it fits, considering I always tend to make hats to small if I'm not following a pattern.


2 comments:

Erica G said...

The hat looks great! I'm enjoying your blog so much, but I confess...I'm coveting your camera ;)

Stolitza Family Fun Times said...

What wonderful adventures your are all experiencing. It's a chance of a lifetime. The rocky, craggy beaches of Scotland have always intrigued me. I may never get there enjoy them for me.