Wednesday, February 3

Right Now...

Andy Goldsworthy:
Jim and I love Goldsworthy's art and enjoyed sharing books on it with Jonah this fall. This weekend we shared the documentary "Rivers and Tides" on his art with Jonah. Jonah has been pouring over his books since then and I love hearing him engage with the art.
New Fabric:
I visited a remnant shop with my Mom when we were home and brought back some fun finds. This silk was 3 something a yard and will be made into couch cushions just as soon as I find the time. But, for now, it is sitting on the chair catching the sunlight and making me smile.
Organizing:
Since being back I feel as though I'm constantly organizing. I've heard it said that 90% of mothering is organizing and I believe it. Yesterday I finally gathered up the last remnants of Christmas and put them away. It was a collection of favorite cards and things that I left out as long as possible to enjoy them.

No comments: