Monday, February 8

One day at a time through the winter...

February is a long month (yes, I know that it is the shortest month, but it feels like the longest sometimes). But, I'm grateful that we have a couple holidays coming up to break up the month.

We brought this calendar back and it has been a really fun to mark special days, play dates and weekly outings with Jonah. I had dreamed of making our own calendar from scratch, but in a moment of clarity at the outlets in Pennsylvania I picked this one up.

This is Daddy with his birthday cake. Apparently this is the highlight of our month - at least it was what made Jonah's calendar picture. I love the hair!

Now, I need to get past the laundry and dishes to the birthday preparations and valentine making at some point this week... we'll see how that goes!

No comments: