Friday, February 26

A Jolly Boy in a Jolly Jumper

I'm not a baby gadget lover (or really any gadgets - unless you count sewing machines, sergers and bias tape makers as gadgets). I don't need a swing, a bumbo, an exerscauser or a jolly jumper, but when given these gizmos I'll let my little man enjoy them. A friend offered to let us borrow their jolly jumper and at first I hesitated, but when we got back from Christmas I had a guess that he would love it. And does he ever love it! Jonah will stand and jump with him and they will giggle and jump. I think it is the first real way they play together, though they do take magic tree house adventures on our bed as well (but I'm not to sure how aware Rowan is that he is doing more then sitting on the bed and listening to brother talk).




Jolly is a word that stuck out as the best adjective for this wee man when he was probably just over a month old and it continues to be the best adjective for him. My jolly, jolly boy!

No comments: