Wednesday, January 1

Planning Epiphany

We're in Texas visiting family for a few days and headed home tomorrow.  I've been thinking a lot about twelfth night dinner and Epiphany.  I always feel like I'm posting after the holiday here, which is fun to share, but not very helpful, so here's a quick attempt to start the conversation a bit earlier.

I just made an Epiphany pinterest board with lots of ideas, more than I'll actually get to I'm sure, so I thought I'd share it here!

We are looking forward to reading a few of our favorite Epiphany books. These are the two that I think of right away, though many of the nativity books have lovely depictions of the kings as well.
Small Camel Follows the Star by Rachel Brown
We Three Kings by Gennady Spirin

Here are past posts on celebrating Epiphany.

What are your favorite Epiphany traditions and crafts?

1 comment:

Haley said...

I love Kristen's ideas on this post: http://www.thisclassicallife.com/weblog/index.php/archives/1066

I always love your church year posts, too! Thanks for taking them time to write about your plans and how you celebrated the various days.