Wednesday, April 18

Right Now...













:: We're enjoying our last visit here and our last treat there....
:: I'm loving that my wee boys seem to like scrubbing baseboards.
:: The boxes are packed, on a truck and on their way to the USA!
:: We're feeling blessed by this community we've come to love so much.  (We have meals from friends every night this week, friends have been making charity shop and recycling runs, and giving Mum and Dad some packing time and a last date in St. A.  You are all wonderful!!!)
:: I'm trying to use up what food stuffs I can.
:: Daydreams of Switzerland are sweet and frequent.
:: I'm drinking way too much coffee to keep going.
:: Its all a little overwhelming.  And, I feel a bit numb.
:: There is so much to do, so much to process, so much to share... and seemingly so little time.



3 comments:

The Egan Family said...

Wow, can't believe it's almost that time! It sounds like you've gotten a lot done! Soak up all those last moments, and carry them with you into your next adventures. I do hope you'll continue to blog...what would I do without your peaceful, literary presence on the web? :-)

Watkins said...

I'll be here. One of the wonderful things about blogs - they travel with you :o)

EricaG said...

I'm praying for you and your family. I hope you make a smooth transition.