Wednesday, November 10

Thanks Giving: Thursday Morning Bible Study

Day 10 - A November Discipline of giving thanks each day.

This space, These Women

The entire time I've been in St. Andrews Thursday morning has been a time of community and growth.  There is so much I could say about this group, but I will sum it up in three thanksgivings.

I am thankful for the university students who volunteer to watch our children each week so we can study and share.

I am thankful for the depth of discussion that goes on in this group - I love that we can talk about greek and hebrew in depth and that no question or emotion is off limits.

I am grateful to feel supported by this group of women in so many ways.  These friendships will always be very dear.

1 comment:

The Egan Family said...

Such awesome women! I miss, miss, miss that community!