Tuesday, June 29

A Scottish Evening Spent with Friends

My bible study has been such and important part of my time in St. Andrews. The group of women has changed so much in the past year, and yet it still remains a haven in my weeks - a place to share and listen; to learn and grow; to laugh and cry; to know and be known. During the summer we don't have childcare so we do weekly playgroups and evening 'studies' once a month. This month we went to a farm where a couple of my friends live in cottages. We took a walk and then ate some cake, lemon bars, and macaroons and shared some good and some hard bits of life together. I left feeling grateful for friends to journey with in this beautiful land.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Missed being with y'all, and look forward to seeing you when I return! Blessings, Carrie