Sunday, May 23

Balloons, Baseball and Blue Skies!

We had an enchanted weekend! The weather has been downright HOT (well, at least for here - 70s) and Gammy brought a t-ball set, which has been hours and hours of fun!


Jonah was invited to a pink themed party, but he told me "well, I guess you'll just have to go mum, because you have a pink dress. I don't have a pink dress, so I can't go". Seeing his concern, one evening in the hour before dinner I dashed between the sewing machine and the stovetop and whipped this little pink tunic out of some scraps of pink sheet that had been cut up for another project. I didn't use a pattern, but just cut some shapes using a tee-shirt; the fact I've made a handful of kimono style tunics for babies came in rather handy. Jim thinks he looks like a pink Luke Skywalker - and I must admit there is some resemblance.

No comments: