Monday, January 25

Good times


The last weeks have been filled with cousins and grandparents and aunts and uncles. Jonah and Elijah have been inseperable when they are here - sometimes things even get quiet - too quiet.
Othertimes sharing imaginary worlds is hard for my little man.
Jonah: You need to play what is in my mind - not in your mind!

Good times, but I've felt busy and very tired by the end of the day (thus the lack of posts in the last few weeks). One of my goals for the coming year is to be in this space often and to be more organized in what I'm thinking about and sharing here. We leave for Scotland tomorrow and I'm hopeful that we'll establish a rhythm in a week or so and I'll be able to work through what this space is becoming for me and for those of you who visit us here.


No comments: