Sunday, October 26

Cupar

A friend invited Jonah and I to join her on a drive into Cupar (a neighboring town) where we went to Ceramic Experience where we painted ceramic mugs.  It was a lot of fun, but I think my favorite part was the drive between St. Andrews and Cupar.
A really cool church and you can't see in the picture, but the fence was holding in sheep.

We got to the top of this hill and I felt very alive and a wee bit homesick.  How I love beautiful rolling farmland!  I've been asked several times in my life if I am a beach or mountain girl - but I realized when we were on this hill that I'm definitely neither - I'm a rolling farmland girl!

There was a ball pit and play area with a slide and climbing stuff at the Ceramic experience and Jonah played in it happily for close to two hours while we were there.

No comments: